Last Updated: 12th August 2019
- INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- Information You Give to Us. Information that is necessary for the use of the Website. We ask for and collect your personal information about you, or in case of a company then the details of such company (if applicable) when you use the Website. This information is necessary for the adequate performance of the contract between you and us and to allow us to comply with our legal obligations. Without it, we may not be able to provide you with all the requested services.
- Account Information. In the event of availability of creating an account on the Website, then when you sign up on the Website, we require certain information such as your first name, last name, and email address. To use certain features of the Website, we may ask you to provide additional information, which may include your address, and phone number.
- Payment Information. To use certain features of the Website, as and when made applicable (such as to make payment towards the fee/products and/or services), we may require you to provide certain financial information (like your bank account or credit card information) in order to facilitate the processing of payments via the payment gateway.
- Communications with Trinity. When you communicate with Trinity or use the Website to communicate with us, we collect information about your communication and any information you choose to provide.
- Information you choose to give us. You may choose to provide us with additional personal information in order to obtain a better user experience when using the Website. This additional information will be processed based on your consent.
- Other Information. You may otherwise choose to provide us information when you fill in a form, conduct a search, respond to surveys, post to community forums, participate in promotions, or use other features on the Website (if available and applicable).
- Information We Automatically Collect from Your Use of the Website. When you use the Website, we automatically collect information, including personal information, about the services you use and how you use them. This information is necessary for the adequate performance of the contract between you and us, to enable us to comply with legal obligations and given our legitimate interest in being able to provide and improve the functionalities of the Website.
- Geo-location Information. When you use certain features of the Website, we may collect information about your precise or approximate location as determined through data such as your IP address or mobile device’s GPS to offer you an improved user experience. Most mobile devices allow you to control or disable the use of location services for applications in the device’s settings menu. The Website may also collect this information even when you are not using the app if this connection is enabled through your settings or device permissions.
- Usage Information. We collect information about your interactions with the Website such as the pages or content you view, your searches for a product/service that is provided by Trinity, and other actions on the Website.
- Log Data and Device Information. We automatically collect log data and device information when you access and use the Website, even if you have not created an account with Trinity and/or the Website or logged in (as and when applicable). That information includes, among other things: details about how you’ve used the Website (including if you clicked on links to third party applications), IP address, access dates and times, hardware and software information, device information, device event information, unique identifiers, crash data, cookie data, and the pages you’ve viewed or engaged with before or after using the Website.
- Information We Collect from Third Parties. Trinity may collect information, including personal information, which others provide about you when they use the Website or reach the Website through a third-party, or obtain information from other sources and combine that with information we collect through the Website. We do not control, supervise or are responsible for how the third parties providing your information process your personal data, and any information request regarding the disclosure of your personal information to us should be directed to such third parties.
- Other Sources. To the extent permitted by applicable law, we may receive additional information about you, such as demographic data or fraud detection information, from third party service providers and/or partners, and combine it with information we have about you. We may receive information about you and your activities on and off the Website through partnerships, or about your experiences and interactions from our partner ad networks.
- HOW WE USE INFORMATION WE COLLECT:
- We use, store, and process information, including personal information, about you to provide, understand, improve, and develop the Website, create and maintain a trusted and safer environment and comply with our legal obligations and enable you to access and use the Website.
- We may use the information to operate, protect, improve, and optimize the Website and experience, such as by performing analytics and conducting research.
- Provide customer service. Send you service or support messages, updates, security alerts, and account notifications (if and when applicable).
- If you provide us with your contacts’ information, we may process this information: (i) to facilitate your queries, (ii) process your requests, (iii) for fraud detection and prevention, (iv) to facilitate the use of the services purchased by you; and (v) for any purpose you authorize at the time of collection.
- Create and Maintain a Trusted and Safer Environment.
- Detect and prevent fraud, spam, abuse, security incidents, and other harmful activity.
- Conduct security investigations and risk assessments.
- Verify or authenticate information or identifications provided by you.
- Conduct checks against databases and other information sources, including background or police checks, to the extent permitted by applicable laws and with your consent where required.
- Comply with our legal obligations.
- Enforce our Terms of Service and other policies.
- We process this information given our legitimate interest in protecting the Website, to measure the adequate performance of our contract with you, and to comply with applicable laws.
- We may use the information shared by you to send you promotional messages, marketing, advertising, and other information that may be of interest to you based on your preferences (including information about other offerings by group companies of Trinity) and social media advertising through social media platforms such as Facebook or Google, etc).
- We will process your personal information for the purposes listed in this section given our legitimate interest in undertaking marketing activities to offer you products or services that may be of your interest. You can opt-out of receiving marketing communications from us by following the unsubscribe instructions included in our marketing communications.
- SHARING AND DISCLOSURE:
- With Your Consent. Where you have provided consent, we share your information, including personal information, as described at the time of consent, such as when you authorize a third party application or website to access your registered account or when you participate in promotional and/or other activities conducted by Trinity or third parties.
- Compliance with Law, Responding to Legal Requests, Preventing Harm and Protection of our Rights. Trinity may disclose your information, including personal information, to courts, law enforcement or governmental authorities, or authorized third parties, if and to the extent we are required or permitted to do so by law or if such disclosure is reasonably necessary: (i) to comply with our legal obligations, (ii) to comply with legal process and to respond to claims asserted against Trinity, (iii) to respond to verified requests relating to a criminal investigation or alleged or suspected illegal activity or any other activity that may expose us, you, or any other of our users to legal liability, (iv) to enforce and administer our Terms of Service, or (v) to protect the rights, property or personal safety of Trinity, its employees, its affiliates, directors or members of the public at large.These disclosures may be necessary to comply with our legal obligations, for the protection of your or another person’s vital interests or for the purposes of our or a third party’s legitimate interest in keeping the Website secure, preventing harm or crime, enforcing or defending legal rights, or preventing damageWhere appropriate, we may notify you about legal requests unless: (i) providing notice is prohibited by the legal process itself, by court order we receive, or by applicable law, or (ii) we believe that providing notice would be futile, ineffective, create a risk of injury or bodily harm to an individual or group, or create or increase a risk of fraud upon Trinity and its Website and/or the services being provided by Trinity. In instances where we comply with legal requests without notice for these reasons, we will attempt to notify that guest about the request after the fact where appropriate and where we determine in good faith that we are no longer prevented from doing so.
- Social Media Platforms. Where permissible according to applicable law we may use certain limited personal information about you, such as your email address, to hash it and to share it with social media platforms, such as Facebook or Google, to generate leads, drive traffic to our Website or otherwise promote our products and services or the Website. These processing activities are based on our legitimate interest in undertaking marketing activities to offer you products or services that may be of your interest. The social media platforms with which we may share your personal data are not controlled or supervised by Trinity. Therefore, any questions regarding how your social media platform service provider processes your personal data should be directed to such provider. Please note that you may, at any time ask Trinity to cease processing your data for these direct marketing purposes by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION
- Analyzing your Communications. We may review, scan, or analyze your communications on the Website for fraud prevention, risk assessment, regulatory compliance, investigation, product development, research, and customer support purposes. In some cases, we may also scan, review, or analyze messages to debug, improve, and expand product offerings. We will not review, scan, or analyze your communications to send third party marketing messages to you, and we will not sell reviews or analyses of these communications.
- THIRD PARTY PARTNERS & INTEGRATIONS The Website may contain links to third party websites or services, such as third-party integrations, co-branded services, or third party-branded services (“Third-Party Partners”). Trinity doesn’t own or control these Third-Party Partners and when you interact with them, you may be providing information directly to the Third-Party Partner, Trinity, or both. These Third-Party Partners will have their own policies for use, protection and disclosure of personal information. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of the other websites you visit.
- YOUR RIGHTS
- You are responsible for keeping your personal information up-to-date. You have the right to ask us to correct inaccurate or incomplete personal information concerning you.
- In some jurisdictions, applicable law may entitle you to request copies of your personal information held by us. We generally retain your personal information forever in order to comply with our legal obligations. If you no longer want us to use your information to provide the Website to you, you can request that we erase your personal information. Please note that if you request the erasure of your personal information:
- i. We may retain some of your personal information as necessary for our legitimate business interests; ii. We may retain and use your personal information to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations; iii. Information you have shared with others (e.g., Reviews, forum postings) may continue to be publicly visible.
- Withdrawing Consent and Restriction of Processing. Where you have provided your consent to the processing of your personal information by Trinity you may withdraw your consent by sending an e-mail to email@example.com . Please note that the withdrawal of your consent does not affect the lawfulness of any processing activities based on such consent before its withdrawal.
- We do not sell your personal information for processing by direct marketing agencies. We may however use your personal information for certain specific purposes (including profiling) where such processing is based on legitimate interest. If you object to such processing Trinity will no longer process your personal information for these purposes unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for such processing or such processing is required for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
- DATA PROTECTION AND SECURITY:
- Trinity uses systems as prescribed under the applicable Indian Laws in order to protect the personal information shared by you. All necessary means have been employed to ensure that your personal information remains protected.
- We are continuously implementing and updating administrative, technical, and physical security measures to help protect your information against unauthorized access, loss, destruction, or alteration. Some of the safeguards we use to protect your information are firewalls and data encryption, and information access controls. If you know or have reason to believe that your credentials as shared with Trinity via the Website have been lost, stolen, misappropriated, or otherwise compromised or in case of any actual or suspected unauthorized use of the information shared by you with Trinity, please contact us.